Pages

10 January 2014

Controlling the gimbal pitch with the Futaba 8FG Super

I´ve successfully connected the pitch of the Tarot T-2D brushless gimbal to the Futaba 8FG, so I´m able to control that movement with the right slider.  It is really easy to configure it with the Futaba.

I´ll probably control it with another position of the radio, because using the slider with the same hand that controls the forward-backward movement is a bit tricky if you want to obtain smooth movements. The slider is great though, because it allows you to choose the perfect position for your shots.


The gimbal already comes with the wire that connects the gimbal board with an empty channel in the receiver. To control the pitch you only need the white and black ones, connected as in the picture below.



Here is the gimbal attached to these tubes, so I can place it under the quad easily and quick, as you can see in a previous post about the Tarot T-2D brushless gimbal.


This is the video I've followed to have it working, I hope it can be useful to you too:


No comments:

Post a Comment